Do I need a certain medical certificate to work as an ROV Pilot?

Before you can proceede To work OFFSHORE in the worlds oilfields you will certainly need a medical certificate. We recommend the UKOOA offshore medical. The UKOOA medical is a UK standard and is also recognised worldwide unlike some other localised medicals that may only be good for that particular area. SubNet can provide the UKOOA medical examination for you on arrival at a lower cost than almost any other world location and will transfer you to and from the UKOOA recognised medical centre at our location. You are given this option at the time of booking.

Related Questions

Check Your Booking

Fill in the form to check your booking. Please enter your Reference Number